Sunday, November 11, 2012

Berryz Koubou

So I just started listening to Berryz Koubou, like literally a few weeks ago. I know wtf why not sooner, well I just got back into idol groups recently so bear with me ok? I have a lot of catching up to do >_<

So I totally love this song! I couldn't stop listening to it at work.

Side-note: I want Maasan's whole outfit from this mv! expecially the shoes omg! \(^o^)/

and this one too! omg! totally stuck in my head! and now i have to learn the dance! lolz
but I'm still learning all about Berryz and their music. So far I love it! Totally buying all their music! I'm so pissed at myself for not knowing about them sooner and getting the cash together to go see them at SakuraCon 2011 T_T I'm such a baka! Anyway this groups really cool because them been together since 2004 when they were all like 12! I like their dynamic a lot because of that. I love Maasan the most! She was the first to really catch my attention, since she was in Suugaku Joshi Gakuen and now in the mv she just stands out to me. Momo drives me crazy though, its her voice and those damn pig tails! blah I'll go more into all of this when I do the 30 day H!P challenge. Since most of you veiwing this are on tumblr I'm not gunna bore you with the groups history and all that. For those new to all this just check out: Berryz Koubou H!P Wikia. Anyway ya main point: I <3 Berryz工房

~

Random Wota Out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment