Saturday, November 24, 2012

LinLin Cosplayer?

So ya Linlin's now like an amzing cosplayer apparently. At least thats what I'm getting off the Tumblrs take a look:

ya thats Linlin ^_^


She's so beautiful as ever!


And she has a video add thing out about how to apply make u too. These is another video out ther with her in this out fit:



But I can't seem to find it right now if you find it please link me k!

I don't really care if she makes her costume or not she is damn cute! and I'm so happy to see her more! but damn I miss her amazing voice!



Side-Note: Sorry I'm not posting so much anyore but as I said before I'm working a lot more these days. Its a good thing and a bad thing. well I'll see you on the Tumblrs if i don't see you here!

~

Random Wota Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment