Saturday, December 1, 2012

Day 1: Your favorite Idol



Day 1: Your favorite Idol

 
Yoshizawa Hitomi! When I first started getting into Jpop, Idol group specifically, I just fell in love with her! This was back in 2004 when I saw Do it now! I had to see more and as I watched MoMusu’s mvs Yossy just stood out to me ^_^

I soon had to watch all their MVs right away and then I found:



And it was that moment I really fell in love with Yoshizawa Hitomi!
I couldn't help it! He voice is amazing! I love her outfit in this MV so much! andas i watched more and more MoMusu videos (aside from MVs) I coul help but look forward to anytime Yossy was on screen! She's really funny and her tomboyish style with the girly flare really suits her. I can never change my favorite member Even though she has graduated and moved on to other projects. Yossy is my #1!

here's some older videos that are funny as hell!

(warning this is 2hr long)

lol and who can forget this skit! >_<


Dokyu 190 - Yoshizawa Hitomi (Subtitled) by V3rtIgO
 
~

Random Wota Out!  

No comments:

Post a Comment