Saturday, December 15, 2012

Day 15: Favorite Morning Musume Member current


Day 15: Favorite Morning Musume Member (Current)

No contest its:












 
 Ikuta Erina!

 I just can’t help but me draw to the Eripon! She’s so damn adorable! I love her KY personality! And of course when she gets all Wotapon on us! >_< needs more Eripon! lol no for real I really love Eripon! She just has this personality that really draws you in, I fell in love with her right away! Maji Desu ka Suka came out I love the song right, and the MV always makes me smile every time I see it. And her solo video of it is so cute! She really has progressed since joining. I remember back then it took her forever to get the dance moves down and she really tried her hardest! He dancing is so much better now! Her singing too omg! She goes to karaoke all the time, as we all know since we read her blog, but i feel she's really trying to improve more and more. She really wants to be the #1 idol and for me she is! I can't wait to see how she grows in the group! She's so cute when she's with Mizupon. The whole Ponpon thing is adorable! I think its great that they can wota out together and in general just become closer. who know perhaps they will become the new TakaGaki? Only time will tell. but yes for me Ikuta Erina is my #1 favorite current MoMusu member!

Just a few cute videos of Eripon!

~

Random Wota out!

No comments:

Post a Comment