Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Day 5: Favorite Group



Day 5: Favorite Group

~Morning Musume~

 2004 Morning Musume when I first heard them! The first song i ever heard was Do It Now! and I was hooked! I found all the MV's I could at the time and just continued to fallow them. I couldn't get enough of them and way back in High school MoMusu helped me through my all the hs-drama! They made me want to be a better performer! (I was in Marching band - Color guard specifically)
2007 when I cried so much because Yossy Graduated and the end of the Golden Age. T_T at this point i was really scared for MoMusu, not because Yossy had left but because of the issue with Miki. It looked like is really shook H!P and MoMusu a lot. I mean they had to deal with the added pressure of have JunJun and LinLin join. I must admit for a short time I stopped avidly fallowing them as I did before. But then:

The Platinum Era (-Koharu need to find a good one with her in it) Ai-chan became leader and the group started to pick back up. This became one of the greatest arcs in MoMusu history! As I said I had stop listening to them and in 2009 when they visited the States for AX, I started listening the them but not focusing on the actual group and there activities. (I know I now I'm a Baka!) Sadly I also missed them at AX I was there but couldn't get a ticket for the concert. I also missed the signings since I was only there one day. then all the graduations happened! As my favorites Graduated one after another once again I became worried. From Koharu's sudden graduation to the triple graduation of Eri, JunJun and LinLin! This left the group back down to 5 members! Smallest MoMusu since the groups formation! T_T The only thing that gave me hope at this time was the addition of the 9ki! They really brought back my love for MoMusu! this is when I really picked MoMusu back up. the personalities of the 9ki mad the group like it was before and well you all see me on tumblr now! Since they joined I've been very focused on following the group better now. I still can't believe Ai-chan has graduated and Gaki-san and Aika too! Its insane to think that only Schige-san and Reina are left from the Musume I first fell in love with! Gah and now Reina is leaving!!! T_T so sad but yes point being my favorite group with always be:

Morning Musume

No comments:

Post a Comment