Friday, December 28, 2012

Day 28: Idol the brings to you special memories of something or somebody?


Day 28: Idol the brings to you special memories of something or somebody?


Abe-san, she reminds me of when I first started to listen to Morning Musume. She always brings me back to the start of MoMusu back with the campy music and fun videos. Back to the days of Hello Morning and the fun skits! She also brings me back when I was in Marching band and all the fun memories of screwing up a show, the inside jokes, the crazy shit that happens on the bus. And of the Anime club I started at my high school! I loved it! I miss those times and Abe-san was one of the Idols I looked up too. Her personality always picked me up when I was down. I really love Abe-san and totally respect her for being a founding member and just being Abe-san! <3

~

Random Wota Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment