Sunday, December 30, 2012

Day 30: Why you like Hello! Project

Day 30: Why you like Hello! Project



Why do I like Hello! Project? Good Question! Well when I was first introduced to H!P I was still in high school and dealing with the HS Drama, Marching band issues, and the reproductions of "coming out" to my parents and in school. Yes if I wasn't clear before I’m a lesbian. Well when my best friend showed me MoMusu's Do It! Now MV I fell in love! It was actually the song that helped me decide to come out to my parents and be myself. The songs from MoMusu would always cheer me up through all my issues in school and help be deal with them and not be super depressed all the time. MoMusu also made me want to perform better. As I said I was in marching band, well I was in Colorguard actually. Somehow their songs made so much sense to me, even though at the time I had no idea what they were saying. The MVs really made me smile and I guess the MVs are how I got what the songs were about back then. You know back when the videos we campy and fun to watch and not these new 'dance in a void and add after effects' ones. (Though I do like those too just not as much) Back then I only knew about MoMusu and not much about H!P, but after Yoshizawa graduated I stopped listening to MoMusu. (I know I know I’m a BAKA) But I’ve learned from my mistake and finally started to listen to MoMusu again. I picked them back up after Ai-chan graduated. I had missed so much it really makes me sad to think about it. But I not only pick Morning Musume back up I actually started to listen to Berryz Koubou, -ute, and S/mileage. And I really fell in Love! I literally started listening to Mano Erina after her last single came out T_T I'm so freaking sad I didn't listen to these groups before, but as I said I'm a BAKA. Well another stupid think I didn't really get into till recently is all the backstage stuff. Well after watching all these videos and getting to know all the Girls of H!P, I realized that these idols have this uncanny ability to make any shit-tasic day I have become wonderful fun filled days! I mean H!P just picks amazing girls and they all really shine! Every sigle one of the Idols of Hello! Project have really touched my heart (I know sappy) but really somehow they all have and I've come to really care about them all! It's like even though I don't know them personally I still feel like I do. Its silly but I really do care about H!P and its idols. Also H!P just makes me wish I was Japanese and could sing so I could a least have tried out for any of their groups, just to say I had. I still really wish I could be an idol! lolz I know I know >_< I’m 24 Hispanic and tone deaf but I can still dream ^_^

Anyway bottom line Hello! Project is simply amazing and that is why I love it!

Side-note: I hope you enjoyed my rant, sorry if it has grammar issues I didn't really proof read. writing this at 1am >_<

~

Random Wota Out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment