Monday, January 14, 2013

モーニング娘。 『Help me!!』 (MV)

Sorry its been a while I've been busy with work and my cousin is moving in to I've been cleaning like crazy! So in other news new MV ahem that is THE MV for Help Me! is out! 

 at 1:27 the screen says Morning Musume! like this:

I love it! I really like it MV and the song. In general I love the new Musume sound though at times I'm rather irritated by the mass use of auto-tune and these green screen mvs T_T I know from a filming side it takes the elements out so make up and hair is easier and doesn't often need re-touching but come on! At least have half a real set! I just crave more from them and I know they can do it. This is just saving money and again i understand that I just wish for more! anyway ya new MV <3

~

Random Wota Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment