Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Help Me!!! itunes is EVIL!!!!

Help Me!!!


So I finally fixed my itunes for my new computer since my poor Jango(laptop) broke. So I was able to buy the new Help Me! single and all the b-sides. must say my farorite is Aishuu no Romantic! I totally love the Sayu Mizupon team! omg! I also finally bought WKTK Take a Chance and its B-sides! I was like:

 
Gimmy NOW!!!
lol but ya I finally have them! so happy! but I still have to buy all the other freaking songs I don't have omg! so so many! I'm like:

and
why must I be so poor! T_T anyway thats all for now. Also the new itunes is a bitch if you have a classic iPod. its just made of pure evil! omg! it took me 3 hours to fix the shit it fucked up! omg! I mean the designed is user friend and all and I can finally find Morning Musume and other H!P stuff. but it won't let me search J-pop wtf is up with that? its so stupid they need to f-ing fix that like now omg! *RAGE RAGE!* ok I'm done!

~

Random Wota Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment