Thursday, October 18, 2012

Aika!

I freaking miss Aika! omg!
 I never really listened for her voice specifically like I do with Yossy or Gaki-san, but recently looking back at all the stuff she's in I really like her voice! So glad she's become a soloist and is now in GREEN FIELDS! I can't wait to listen to her voice again! omg! And you know she's just plain cute! I love her personality! Watching all the random old vids of MoMusu makes me really want to go to Japan even more omg! Another thing I think fans forget about Aika is that she mentored the 9ki alone. I don't know i just feel like Aika is under appreciated. I do realize for the most part she is just group vocals and gets very few lines to herself but still she's just so cute! Any way here's some cute Aika vids for you!

 Her voice! god i really love it I need more Aika!!!!
I love how the 9ki are her back up dancers! so cute!
 I just can't stop loving her cute smile!
 Lol ya he's the same song but so much Aika!!! ^_^

tehe just more Aika!
~

Random Wota Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment