Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Shuffles Unit!

You know what I really miss? Shuffle groups! Do you remember them? I mean we haven't had shuffle groups in a while! it makes me sad. well here's my favorite Shuffle Unit.

Salt5!!!
Get up! Rapper!
Salt5 members: Abe Natsumi (MM), Kago Ai (MM), 
Ogawa Makoto (MM), Maede Yuki (solo), Matsuura Aya (solo) 
lol I love this song! Its just really cute! "Banana Chippu Chippu Chippu!"
 
 This Shuffle unit obviously styled for Rap. I really miss music styleings in H!P music! I feel like the last 3 singles from MoMusu were the same thing. I dunno, don't get me wrong i love their new songs but i miss the different music stylings MoMusu use to do back in the Golden age. anyway here's another 2003 Shuffle Unit:

7Air
  Kowarenai Ai ga Hoshii no 
7Air members: Ishikawa Rika (MM), Takahashi Ai (MM), 
Niigaki Risa (MM), Inaba Atsuko (solo), Mika (CM), 
Satoda Mai (CM), Ohtani Masae (MK)

This unit was kinda split in to in its style, which is R&B. The cool singers and the sexy ones, based on vocal styling. Like we got Ai-chan as a sexy singer, while Gaki-san is a cool singer. Makes sense to me, this song is one of those chill songs you know? lolz I don't know I'm random remember? Anyway here's the 3rd of the 2003 Shuffles:

 11Water
 Be All Right!
11Water members: Iida Kaori (MM), Yugachi Mari (MM),
 Yoshizawa Hitomi (MM), Tsuji Nozomi (MM), Konno Asumi (MM), 
Fujimoto Miki (MM), Murata Megumi (MK), Saito Hitomi (MK), Shibata Ayumi (MK), 
Kimura Asumi (CoM), Kimura Ayaka (CM) 

So this Shuffle units style was Ska. Its a really fun song and has another one of those weird videos H!P does lol (^_^) I like this unit because of Yossy's voice but aside from that I really like Kaorin! Man I miss her voice! she's my favorite founding member. Ya so as I said I really miss Shuffle Units!

So new news! Harvest, Peaberry, and GREEN FEILDS! 
Yup thats right Shuffle units are back! omg! So exited!I so can't wait for November 7! All their singles come out! omg! so happy!

Harvest Members: Ikuta Erina (MM), Ishida Ayumi (MM), 
Sato Misaki (MM), Takeuchi Akari (S/m)

PeaBerry Members: Sayashi Riho (MM), Wada Ayaka (S/m)

GREEN FEILDS Members: Mitsui Aika (solo), Shimizu Saki (BK), 
Miyazaki Yuka (Up-front Promotions)

Side-note: MM - Morning Musume, Solo - H!P Soloist, CM - Coconuts Musume, CoM - Country Musume, S/m - S/milage, BK - Berryz Koubou

~

Random Wota Out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment