Saturday, October 20, 2012

Happy Birthday Gaki-san!

I can never forget when I first started listening to MoMusu, Her voice just popped out at me! See after Yossy graduated I stop listening to MoMusu for a bit, I was just so sad. But I came back to MoMusu because of Gaki-san (and Ai-chan). Her voice just captured me and as I watched the mv's I was drawn to her, she has this amazing aura about her. And then I found all the Musicals! Everytime I watch Cinderella I cry and feel so over joyed the whole time! Gaki-san is just so amazing! She's so beautiful! and her crazy expressions are too cute! Even though she has graduated I will always support Gaki-san!!! 
I love her Rival Survival hair! On day I'll have to do this hair cut!
 Kimagure Princess!!! I loved her high-pitch voice lolz It was so cute! Also her rapping in Only You was amazing! I just can't get enough of her voice!
 I totally agree with this! Tehe one of my ships,
 but I think everyone ships them. (cause its so real! omg!)
More TakaGaki love!
 Young Gaki-san so adorrbz! and mature-ish Gaki-san, no matter what she wears or tries to look she will still always appear so youthful! yet . . .
Here is Pin-up style Gaki-san! So sexy! (>///<)
Yes 24 year old Gaki-san is so cute and sexy and just plain awesome! 
I will always love her!
Happy Birthday Gaki-san!

~

Random Wota Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment