Friday, October 19, 2012

um . . . ya I blamee MoMusu!


So you know how I always write in Gaki-san/Eripon yellow green/pea green? Well its cause their my favorite next to Yossy. But I notice something else about my MoMusu obsession:
 Its invaded my wardrobe! Ya I have not 1 but 3 shirts in their color (;-_-) I actually more then one so I can make an Eripon support shirt. Since Up Front won't sell outside Japan I gotta do it myself!
This is one of my folders for school. The stars are something I just did for Gaki-san's Birthday. I have this 100 paper star thing and HAD to finish these by her b-day!
And ya I have a sweater too! Lolz! My nails are painted in Tanakacchi's color though! Ya I just noticed all my cloths are reflecting the MoMusu colors now! I even bought the Team Orange (all orange unlike the regular which has black straps and backing) style Jan sport backpack because i like Kuduu! Ya I really can't help it this all happened subconsciously! Think I'm a little too far over board?
~
Random Wota Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment