Friday, October 5, 2012

Suki na Senpai

So I found Suki Na Senpai versions for the 9Ki (Kyuukies) and 10Ki (Juukies). This song has been done by 5th, 6th, 8th, and now 9th and 10th generations in concert. Personally the best over all is 5th, but that's because of Gaki-san and Ai-chan. I will always love their voices! but I also really love the Kyuukies! They're so cute and all their voices work amazingly together! I love the Kyuukies! Especially Eripon! (^///^) She's just so cute!

ok so ya i'm gunna post all the versions so you wota's can enjoy too!
(can you tell i was bored? lol too much fun with the font colors! next time i'll just stick with one color promise) 

2002 5th Gen Version

6th Gen Version 
Tehe Little Tanakacchi! so Cute!

8th Gen Version
I really miss JunJun and LinLin

9th Gen Version!
The Kyuukies are just so cute!

10th Gen Version
Ya just cute

2009 version!
I love how Gaki-san put her hair in pigtails for this!

~

Random Wota Out!   

No comments:

Post a Comment