Sunday, October 14, 2012

Reborn ~Inochi no Audition~

So I finally got around to watching Reborn, only bad part I couldn't find it subbed anywhere T_T But either way I'm so glad I watched it! it made me laugh so hard! All the Joan of Arc parts with Gaki-san (^///^) She really is an amazing actress! I can't wait to see more from her! I totally cried watching it too! It was just very good! \(^O^)/

This Song performed be Tanakacchi made me tear up! Though I noticed something! Is it just me or does she have a lisp in this song? this whole show she has to hold back her accent and its weird but so cute! Anyway let me know if you can hear it too or its just me! lolz

Side Note: Why is Sayumi not in this Musical? Anyone know? (O_o)?

And to make you all laugh backstage fun!

~

Random Wota Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment