Sunday, October 28, 2012

Little Tokyo Trip and Japanese studies!!!

So i went to Little Tokyo today and did some grocery shopping! lolz I know what your thinking, how does this have to do with idols? lol Well it does! here's why:
Gaki-san's Favorite Black Oolong Tea! I had to go to all 3 markets to find the right brand but I finally did! I was so excited! omg! And some sweet potato snacks made by Calbee but there not Jagarico like Gaki-san loves but it was tasty! And I also got Mitsuya Cider!!! Riho-chan's favorite! I was all kinds of excited to find these. Like i said I had to go to all 3 markets in LT to find them! (^_^)
and I also bought my favorite Ito En Green Tea! This is the best stuff ever! If you can get ittry it out! So good! I can buy it at the Fresh and Easy by my home but this can looked cooler so I had to get it lol I'm silly like that!
I stopped at Mr. Ramen for well Ramen!!! it wes so good omg! I need to find a Ramen place closer to home, but damn so worth the trip!!!
And as for my studies, I finally bought the rest of the Japanese in Mangaland to study from. I also have the Manga University Kana de Manga book, I still need the rest of their Japanese study series too. And I have two japanese dictionaries, the big Random House one and a small Webster's new world pocket one. I have some hiragana and katakana flashcards, and Ubisoft's My Japanese Coach. This game is actually really cool! I thought it would suck but it actually has helped me out a lot! I really need to play it more! Anyway ya thats my study tools and the stuff MoMusu made me have to try out! lolz
~
Random Wota Out!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment