Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Baby Blossom and too much Mii-chan!

so ya AKB48 created a group with in their groups to be a 'live' band.
In lives they need a lot of work but hey most of them have very little experience playing instruments so I give them props for trying their hardest. Well here are some videos showing what I mean.

so here is the recorded version for the pv which they are just playing along with the per-recorded track. This makes them look amazing.

and here they are live and you can tell that Mii-chan and the others in the brass section need some work but the pull it off well enough. (I'm just all kinda of grr because I was in marching band all through high school so I'm very grr when it comes to live bands) I'm not trying to bash them or anything I think this is actually awesome! I'm just kinda disappointed by it. They need to be way better live! I want them to be better live I think this idea is cool. They just need more practice!

Ok and this is just too much Mii-chan! I mean I love her and all but omg this scared me lolz! but ya Mii-chan is one of my favorites so at the same time I really like this but omg!

~

Random Wota Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment