Tuesday, October 30, 2012

I Miss Koharu!

I finally got around to watching Nine smile concert/ Koharu's gradutaion, well i'm like have way through it.I'm already laughing my ass of and crying! omg! I really miss her voice and her crazy personality! Koharu really was the miracle generation! She totally brought back a lot of fans and gave MoMusu a new sound! its crazy going back and listening to MoMusu with her and without! omg!

Why is she so damn cute!!!! (>_<)

here's the concert (well part one, this user has it all)

Its not the best quality video but this is so cool! Ex-ceed! 
Its got Koharu, Junjun, Linlin, and Natsuyaki Miyabi! so cool!

And here is her Graduation messages subbed!!! 
God I really do miss her!!!

Side-note: Riho has Koharu's color? (O_o) *Just realized this*

~

Random Wota Out

No comments:

Post a Comment