Saturday, October 13, 2012

PonPon love

So I was up till 7 am watching random MoMusu moments on the youtubes, and I realize that I really love Eripon and Mizupon! they are so cute! omg! and I finally caught up on Gaki-san's blog ad Eripon's. Which is totally my I love Ponpon! 
And I have to say I'm so in love with Eripons cute KY personality! She's a spaz and just so cute! omg!  
I also finished Suugaku Joshi Gakuen! omg I laughed! It was so funny! I'm totally doing the "Sine! Cosine! Mentaiko!" think next time I pass a math test! (* ^^ *)

Mizupon is amazing in this song btw!

I love the way they all are around each other, I mean its a bunch of girls and you'd think they'd fight a lot but their all really great friends. lol At least when being filmed, though i know the attitudes in Japan are much different then here so I like to think they are always like this ^_^ btw Tanakacchi's reactions are so cute!

Some more Wotapon!

ya this is the stuff I do instead of studying Japanese like I need too >_<

~

Random Wota Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment